Sunday 1 November 2020

Design An Urban Logo For Your Street Wear Or Clothing Brand











About:

Hi Guys!
Welcome to my professional Trendy Urban,Fashion,Clothing brand,Streetwear logo gig.


Why Am I The Right Person?


I have worked with several start-ups and large clothing lines and I have successfully helped them achieve their revenue goals and I want to do the same for your company. 



What I'm offering in this gig:

  • Clothing Brand Logo
  • Street-wear
  • Minimal
  • Urban
  • Fashion brand
  • Trendy Urban

  • Luxury & Modern




What you will get from my service


  •  Quick Turnaround Time
  • 100% Communication

  • 100% Satisfaction or your money back!

  • Logo design

  •  Clothing mockups

  •  Tags and Labels

  •  Delivery Files formats: Png, Psd, Ai, Jpg


What I need from you to help me successful design for your company


1. Your idea of design ( You can choose anything you want!!! )


2. Visual examples ( I need examples of designs you like from other clothing lines or pieces of art you have seen, so I can get a feel of what you are looking for)


3. Your logo


4. Any sayings or fonts you would want to use


5. Colors you would like me to use




Please feel free to check out my portfolio

Reviews


:

Did a very good job

:

Awesome!!

:

Excellent

:

Excellent work

:

Amazing work, I like what I see, first time buying logos from this site and I appreciate the service provided and the work put into the design




No comments:

Post a Comment