Thursday 26 November 2020

Draw Your Logo In My Watercolor Style











About:

I will draw or redraw your logo in my unique watercolor/sketchy style! 

Your logo will look modern,artistic and more creative! You will be able to use it online or print it as well. I can provide the full package of all the necessary files for usage. Check out my extra options below! Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was by far the BEST experience I have had!!! Within one month I have paid two people over $200 previous to this attempt. I gave them the easiest instructions... and neither worked out. I sent her the SAME thing that I sent the other two people and within ONE ATTEMPT and in ONE DAY she got it done!! Seriously...FIRST ATTEMPT...NO REVISIONS NEEDED. IM OBSSESED!!! I will from here on out ALWAYS recommend her!!! She really is the best!! No need to go elsewhere!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much dear ! I’ll be happy to work with you in the near future again!!

Seller's Response:

I guess I gave Lacrymosa quite a challenge to take my old logo and add a dynamic and slightly Asian feel to it, while roughly maintaining the apple shape of my old logo. Fantastic feedback and super quick changes. Would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working on your project! Thanks a lot for your fast and great communication!

Seller's Response:

Lika created a banner and logo for my website in a beautiful watercolor style. She was super patient with me throughout the revision process. As we moved through the project, I discovered that things I thought I wanted weren't actually what I wanted, and she was very accommodating. She was always communicative about what to expect whenever I submitted a request. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment