Friday 27 November 2020

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business











About:

Why This Gig?

Through my Gig, you will save a lot of time & money and avail a streamlined process with professional expertise.



Why Me?

I am working for customers from various industries all around the globe. I will create, edit or redraw a creative logo for your company, website or a product with HIGH QUALITY. I guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Promote your business with an eye catchy logo design.

Kindly note that I do not do Mascots / Cartoon Characters and if you have any complex illustration to create kindly contact me first before the placing your order.



Packages:

Ultimate Package

Best For Startups, SMEs & Entrepreneurs

More than 5 killer logo concepts

5 Rounds of Revisions

High Definition source-files which includes AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF and PSD

Price only $200



Standard- 4 Logo Concepts - 4 Revisions - $150



Startup:- 2 Logo Concepts - 2 Revisions - $100



If you have any additional requirements, concerns or confusions feel free to ask me first and I will quickly respond you.



Best Regards

Sam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sam was easy to communicate with, and he responded reasonably fast to all my questions and feedback. He designed the logo just the way that I envisioned it, but he also offered his own ideas as well. I would definitely work with him again!

Seller's Response:

Kelly you are an amazing person and I really enjoyed working on this project with you. All the best wishes for your future endeavors. :)

Seller's Response:

Professional designer! Fast and efficient service! Amazing service I have never received! Kind and patient, also very professional, also kind and patient! I'll be back again!

Seller's Response:

Everything went through perfectly! Thanks Fisher. I am looking forward to work with you again in near future. :)

Seller's Response:

Sam is my go to guy with everything related to Logo. The delivery is prompt and professional. His communication is great and revisions are done super fast. I will definitely use him again. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment