Sunday 1 November 2020

Design A Multiple Modern And Elegant Signature Logo Designs











About:

Welcome on signature logo Gig! 


Our team's name is Jeex  we're here to help you with your doper Logo Project. 
Are you looking for a signature Logo? Look no further, this is the perfect place for you! 


I will not only design a logo for you, I will find the solution for your brand and provide a logo that actually works for you and your brand.


signature and balanced designs express reliance and stability. I am a maniac with signature designs working within golden ratio.


You will get:


Industrial Grade Premium Logo
  • Original Vector Files (AI, EPS, PSD Formats)
  • High Quality (300DPI) JPEG and PNG files
  • Unlimited (Free) Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Why order me and benefits you get?


  • Less than 2 Hours Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery (include gig's Extras)


Check our portfolio : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmmXpwcE


Feel free to contact me, at any time for ordering information and design. I will get back to you as soon as possible, to answer any of your questions and concerns.


Cheers!
JeexTeam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is excellent; don't pay for the 4 hour delivery upgrade - I did and it took quite a bit longer than 4 hours or less. I was skeptical of the delivery time but paid for it nevertheless. I wasted my money. Don't waste yours.

:

Maybe it's because the seller had a few orders to fulfill that he took a while to sort my revisions however he was alright to communicate with. I think in the future he should take extra note of the amendment note as to get it close as possible to the desired result of the customer. but I may still buy from him again.

:

I didn't bother following through with this as the brief wasn't met at all. Seems like they have a cookie cutter idea and aren't interested in adapting the designs.

:

Thanks for your feedback, you just didn't ask for a revision, if you did we would absolutely make a new multiple samples

:

Communication was better than I expected. Know what you want and communicate that clearly and they'll come back with something you like. Overall good service.




No comments:

Post a Comment