Monday 30 November 2020

Unique Modern And Business Logo Design











About:

Hello There!!!.



Ever wonder why GRAPHICS and MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN is the most popular these days?.



  • A unique logo or a symbol can convey service or product of your business logo Design/ organization to the public in a simple but strong way.



  • So you need a professional hands to make a enchanting, sophisticated and unique logo for your yearning idea.

 

  • Choose the right place for your designing process is a must.





Why you should choose me?. 



  • creative designing is my passion.
  • Understanding the customer.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Open for change requirements.
  • High quality in designs.
  • You are always welcome to contact me.
  • No copyright issues.



What You Will Get?.



Professional Modern | Flat | Minimalist logo | Text | Custom | Real Estate | Health and Fitness logo | Fashion | Finance | Signature| Luxury logo | Elegant | Music | Medical | Sports



Looking forward to hear from you!!!.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is AMAZING!!! Looking for a logo designer that actually listens to your request, look no further. You found her. She's has done such an amazing job, VERY polite and wants to make sure that your satisfied. 100% recommend her and will use her services every time from now on. Thank you so much for your dedication and your hard work.

Seller's Response:

Missed a key thing to my idea the first time around, but was very understanding and nailed it on the second try. I would recommend them to my friends!

:

thank you so much and also thanks for the TIP!!!

:

The designer basically had no idea what I wanted. Just said 'yes' to everything when they clearly didn't understand what I was after. The work looked exactly the same as what you'd get from a logo generating website, very underwhelming and unimaginative. I basically just paid them $47 to for a slight outline around my original concept. I will however give credit where it's due. The designer gave me unlimited revisions and was always very prompt with delivery. Overall, I would not recommend this service. I would advise using a local designer to ensure quality and effective communication.

:

Outstanding work! Have worked with her in the past and most likely will be again in the future. Excellent with communication and being able to translate what is in your head into a tangible design.




No comments:

Post a Comment