Thursday 26 November 2020

A Modern, Flat And Minimalist Logo











About:

My name is Aries, I have a Bachelor in Graphic and Digital Design and more than 6 years of experience. For this new show that I made, I only offer a minimalist, modern, flat, geometric or word logo, if you are looking for other styles, please look at my profile for other performance options. Or contact me and we can give special offers :) Minimal logos can be more easily remembered by your customers! I'll: Create a unique, minimalist, modern and clean logo. Give a different initial concept (depending on the show you rent). Choice of revisions and colors to suit your needs. Provide professional customer service and communication at all times. Send on time. Send revisions in 24 hours. Please note: I DO NOT make mascots or special characters. I DO NOT trademark or register your logo. I will NOT post or show your logo anywhere without your consent. When you rent, you have to answer a few questions that will help me with the design, please be as specific and expressive as you can (you can even send pictures), so that it will be easier for me to make the logo you like first. I am at your service, so please order now, or contact me if you have questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment