Sunday 29 November 2020

Design Modern, Professional Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig,

Now its time to shine your brand with a modern and 100% Original logo design.



Place an order with confidence from highly qualified designer on Fiverr. offering you a truly consultative and intuitive approach, fulfilling your complete brand requirements.



Why choose Me ?



✓ 2-5 logo concepts

✓ Original modern & custom logo

✓ High quality work

✓ Life time support

✓ Express delivery.

✓ File File includes (AI, PDF, EPS, PSD, PNG and JPG).

✓ Logo in Black/White

✓ Font file



Packages:



Basic: 2 custom logo + unlimited revision + vector file

Standard: 3 logo design + unlimited revision + HQ (JPG /PNG) + 3d Mockup + Social Media Kit

Premium: 4 logo design + unlimited revision + Source/Vector Files + Letterhead / Business Card + Social Media Kit + Priority Support



If you have any query feel free to contact.



Best regards,

Cubix Dezines

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like the logo's they are original and are what I asked for. I used multiple sellers offering the same service, I think I will be using one of the logos I got from this as a secondary and another one as a Tertiary/Badge

Seller's Response:

Thank you :) I really enjoyed to design a logo for Cinelytical. I look forward to working with you.

:

This designer nailed the design on the first try, just needed one tiny tweak. Would definitely work with this vendor again.

:

Thank you :) I really enjoyed to design a logo for Nukka Capital LLC. I look forward to working with you.

:

Fast and efficient, I got what I needed within a quick space of time. I am very pleased with the result! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment