Tuesday 3 November 2020

Design A Circular Round Logo, Badge, Sticker, Label, Patch











About:

Welcome to my Logo Design gig!





I will make a ROUND/CIRCLE logos, labels, stickers, badges... with ANY STYLES: modern, hipster, minimalist, retro, vintage, hand-drawn... 



(It's possible if you want ANOTHER SHAPE, too)



Please take a look at my Examples and my Gigs for the quantity, delivery time and cost. You can check for extra fast delivery, too.



When make the order, you just need to send me a brief describes your idea: Name, tagline, image, colors... I will try my best to bring your logo to life! 



In case you have a SKETCH, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!

Unlimited editing until you you're satisfied.



You will get:

- High resolution image: 300dpi .JPG and/or .PNG

- Vector file for printing or further editing: .AI, .EPS, .PDF  



Don't hesitate to contact me for more informations before placing an order. I'm in GMT+7 timezone and will try to reply the message ASAP. 



Feel free to suggest everything you want. If you aren't satisfied with the final design, feel free to ask to refund 100% money. 



Looking forward to work with you! 

Reviews


:

When I placed the order for this gig, I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted. I provided a couple of links to ideas and colors but in the grand scheme of things I probably wasn't very helpful in giving clear direction. When the design concepts were delivered, I was blown away. Not only were my vague ideas implemented but they were also expanded to make a logo that feels like my own. Revisions were addressed quickly and communication went smoothly. All in all, this was a very positive experience and I wouldn't hesitate to order from this seller gain in the future. Also, The addition of the motorcycle was a very nice touch and I immediately recognized it as my personal bike. 👍

:

Nguyen is sincere and works through the changes requested. I think he could have spent a bit more time understanding the brand and asking questions about the requirements first before drawing, so as to arrive at the ideal product faster. But this might also be because our brief wasn't as direct and clear as required. Overall, kind and sincere man. Nice to work with.

:

My mind is blown away right now! I am so happy with my experience and with the final product. Hoang was able to bring to life what I envisioned with minimal instruction and with only one revision. I couldn’t be any happier!

:

The designer was prompt at replying to me and my initial questions and then his first design he created based on my description was absolutely on point. We switched up two colors to make the text pop more, and he came up with that suggestion on his own to offer up. And it was better than what I have described so I decided to use his better version! Very helpful and great design work!

:

Great experience, Hoang did a great job and I must say I`m not the easiest type of costumer. He exceed my expectations and deal with every single details I've pointed out on my revision. Smooth experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment