Monday 9 November 2020

Luxury Elegant Unique Business Logo Design











About:

Hi,

Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion. I've been working as a freelance designer from last 4 years. This is good for your business to have an attractive and cool brand identity in the market. If you are looking for luxury elegant unique business logo design for your company, project or website. This time you are at the right place.



Services I am providing: -

1.   Transparent Design.

2.   3D Mockup Files.

3.   Multiple Revisions.

4.  Future Editable Vector Files.

5.   Eye-Catching And Innovative Ideas.

6.   Original Photoshop Or Adobe Illustrator File.

7.   24-Hours Express Delivery.

8.   Social Media Kit (fb, twitter, insta profile and cover photos)

9.   Stationary Designs (business card and letterhead)

10.  You Can Buy complete Copyrights.



ELEGANT LOGO ** UNIQUE LOGO ** BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN ** REAL ESTATE LOGO

 

I am committed and my commitment proves me perfect..!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller worked very well with me and did everything I asked for, she was patient and very perceptive to all my needs. One of the best I’ve worked with! I would recommend to any business owner to get their logo, business cards, etc made with her.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your compliment sir

Seller's Response:

AhhhhhhhMAZING, she was super responsive and she went above and beyond to ensure my mom was happy with her logo. She also gave GREAT options to choose from and edited things we wanted to be changed in a timely manor. Super friendly and great to work with would deff recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you mam

Seller's Response:

Anna was wonderful very patient and polite! She makes sure that she goes through everything with her customers. I will definitely refer her!




No comments:

Post a Comment