Thursday 19 November 2020

Make A Custom Logo For You











About:

Hey there! My name is Michelle, a graphic designer. Welcome to my gig!

I guarantee a friendly treatment, efficient, and personalised designs for your startup business or events.



Nowadays, people love personalised products, it shows how it's unique and special. If you want an affordable, custom and personalised logo, this will be perfect for you!



This works for different kinds of brands, such as: DIYs, food products, beauty treatments, health services, musical bands, fashion brands, personal brands, YouTube channels, etc. 



Please let me know how you want your logo to be. (ex: colours, theme, shapes)

Feel free to contact me if you are unsure whether your concept needs to be perfected or not.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment