Friday 20 November 2020

Design Outstanding Initial And Monogram Logo











About:

thank you for visiting my GIG.


This is my Gig for Initial and  Monogram Logo for your Letters. I'll design an awesome eye catching Initial/monogram logo for your personal/business purposes.


I'll Deliver 2 Unique Concepts with High Resolution + Logo Transparency + 3D Preview with Unlimited Revisions for 15$s in My Basic Package


I'll Deliver 3 Unique Concepts with High Resolution + Logo Transparency + 3D Preview  + Vector Files with Unlimited Revisions for 50$s in My Standard Package


I'll Deliver 4 Unique Concepts with all Standard Package Options + Social Media Kit & Stationery Designs for 80$s in My Premium Package






MY SERVICES


You can take the logo in High Quality
JPG  high resolution 
PNG high resolution
3D MOCKUP IN JPG 
SOURCE FILE (AI,EPS,SVG,PDF)
VECTOR FILE 


LOOK AT THE EXTRA FOR MORE OPTIONS.
-STATIONARY
-SOCIAL MEDIA KIT
-ETC....




Reviews


:

quick and beautiful work

:

good work

:

Great glad I was able to make the necessary changes.

:

I love that I got to choose from 3 different logos, They were all very high quality and beautiful! Very recommended seller.

:

wonderful experience




No comments:

Post a Comment