Tuesday 3 November 2020

Design The Best Logo For Your Company Or Brand











About:



Hello,



I have several experience in graphics design sector specially logo designing.


In this modern world, minimalist and business logos attract all targeted customer easily. World’s largest giant companies make their brand identity in a minimalist look. I provide a high-quality service & special attention to make a professional minimalist icon for your business, looking to reach a final result that fulfills your expectations & boost your business to your customers.



Benefits that you get:


I provide:




- 1000x1000px PNG with transparent background
- 1000x1000px JPG with solid background
- Up to unlimited modifications
-------------


Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?
-------------
- Get Custom Logo Designs.
- Superior details and quality.
- Get editable Source Files.
- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.
-------------


Why choose Me?
----------
- High Quality
- Excellent Communication (Native English Speaker)
- Creative and Original
----------
Minimalist Logo | Modern | Professional | Unique | Creative | Exclusive | Custom Logo | Flat Minimalist Logo | Minimalist Logo Design.


Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a business logo designed with jennifer_studio. I am glad to say I was very pleased with the results of my logo. I can't wait to see it displayed on my cup labels and business billboard. The seller was very open to the changes I requested. The revisions were made in a timely manner. I really appreciate her flexibility in making sure my logo was everything I dreamed it would be. I definitely would refer jennifer_studio to others.

Seller's Response:

Didn't understand what i meant correctly. Maybe it is also my fault because of bad descriptions but i felt like she didnt do much efforr to understand. I am also not very happy with the result. Sometimes she took hours to only adjust some colouring. All combined i am not happy with the result.

:

I think the mistake is yours because you couldn't explain to me what you want. I tried my best but couldn't design like your mind. You couldn't tell me what you want because of such a big mistake.

:

Very fast delivery, and does great work. Took my feedback and gave me what i was looking for to get my startup going with an attractive logo and i have design options to play with now too.

:

This is the second time I’ve worked with jennifer_studio and it has been very pleasant. She is very easy to work with and tries her best to satisfy all my requirements. I will definitely work with her again for my next project. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment