Sunday 29 November 2020

Design Creative Modern Logo For Your Business











About:

                      Welcome to My Creative Modern Logo Design Gig



Here is My Portfolio: www.flickr.com/uniquedesign24



I'm Professional Logo Designer with 5 years experience this section, I will provide Creative, professional, unique, modern, logo design For your business or any other purpose. 

A logo is the face of your brand which is as equally important as the success of your business,

and it's my responsibility to satisfy you will say it's the best. :)



Why Choose Me:
  • Get Original Design Concepts
  • No Clip art, No Copy, 100% Unique
  • High-resolution design ( jpeg & png, ai, eps, pdf,  all formats )

  • Free unlimited revision until you satisfy
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • I always recommend to order the vector file
  • Vector file which is any size without losing quality
  • Express 6 hours delivery (include gigs extra)


Professional, Custom, Typographic, Real Estate, Flat, Minimalist, Modern,



Note: if you need anything Feel free to massage me any time, i'll contact you very soon, i am always available thank you!



Why are you waiting for 
"Order Now" I am online and ready to work 24/7



Thanks

MD Ibrahim Khalil



Reviews


:

Super happy with my logo! Took us 4 days to achieve the design I like It was my first order (not much experience with how things are supposed to go) but seller was very patient with all my requests. Thank you!

:

No issues. He followed my instructions and feedback with each version. We had a few versions but I am pleased overall with the logo.

:

Great communication and service

:

They Made 2 revisions perfectly and quick! Pro work!

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment