Tuesday 3 November 2020

Design 3 Modern Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Welcome, Geniuses!



Let us brainstorm together so that we can take YOUR brand to the Next Level!





I'll design any kind of Modern Business Logo with my Original, Unique and High-Quality Logo Design Concepts. I can guarantee to create different concepts for your business/product/websites to help with brand awareness and I have quite the knowledge in Vector Source Files: (AI, EPS, PDF and SVG).



What the Gig Delivers: 

• 3 Professional and Unique Designs Concepts 

• 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format. 

• AI (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and High-Quality PDF 



 Why Choose Me: 

• Customer Satisfaction (Guaranteed) • Money Back (100% Guaranteed) 

• Full Copyright 

• Fast Turnaround Time (24 Hour Delivery For A Small Charge)

• Fully Edited Concept Files at Your Disposal

• I can create Mascot, Cartoon Characters, or 3D Logos. 



 



★So if you are ready to create your Professional Logo then ORDER NOW!★



Business Logo Design | Unique | Custom Logo | Modern Logo | Professional | Hand Drawn | Signature

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! Logogenius, you came through big time! You got everything done so fast. Are you sure you are not an alien? Hahaha. But seriously, you not only got the order back faster than advertised but also picked up on my vague and confused ideas very quickly. You nailed it and we will definitely use you again in the near future. Thanks a ton

Seller's Response:

Loved working with you!

Seller's Response:

The seller managed to quickly send me back 5 logo concepts after I had made an order. Although revision time line was slow, I think due to time difference and the fact that I am a very detailed person, am glad that the logo came out exactly as I had imagined it. Logogenius was able to interpret excatly what I had in mind with the help of logo images and instrustions I shared with him. Thanks for good work!

:

logogenius5 truly is as the name implies... a GENIUS! I love, love, love the logo I received. I couldn't have asked for a more responsive, professional seller to work with me. Great QUALITY and FAST DELIVERY! Can't get much better than that. I will definitely be coming back for any future logo needs!

:

It was great working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment