Monday 9 November 2020

Elegant Feminine Logo Design With Unlimited Changes











About:

**** PROFESSIONAL LUXURY FEMININE LOGO DESIGN GIG ****


 I'll design Professional Luxury Modern Feminine Creative handwritten style logo as you see in my portfolio for your Company / Business / Website / Blog / Brand / Store / Podcast etc.

 I can also Add graphic / Vector if you want



MY RECENT PORTFOLIO: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmhrsP6o


I can also Add Vector if you want 


Why You Should Order this Gig?
  • Professional, Feminine and Creative Signature logo Designs
  • HD (300dpi) Transparent png, jpeg files
  • Signature Logo with different fonts in the handwritten style
  • Luxury Glitter Signature Handwritten Text Feminine
  • Glitter effect Feminine Signature Text
  • Total refund policy If you not satisfy
  • Fast express delivery


 

****WHAT DO YOU GET? ****



 >> Highly professional & UNIQUE & High-Quality FEMININE OR watercolor designs

 >> UNLIMITED revisions until u r 100% satisfied

 >> 100% original & unique vector design from Adobe Illustrator





 I am not Doing Cartoon & Custom Character Logos



If you have any question, 

Feel free to Contact Me! I'll be happy to help!



Regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All I can say that this has been one of the best experiences working with a artist on my logo! This is the 4th time going through the process and Zia brought it two life! With not a whole lot of information and detail she brought my vision to life and then some!! Will definitely recommend to others!!

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

I appreciate the effort. The Seller worked to provide the logo however after the 3 revision the seller did not assist(after request revision) and I believe that would have been a perfect Log.. I will work with the revisions and other logo examples that I have because I did not expect the process to take this long. The Logo is eye catching and unique. Thanks in Advance

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

GREAT COMMUNICATION. PERFECT TIMING. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY LOGO. IT TOOK 5 DAYS FOR ME TO DECIDE BUT REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IT TOOK FOR ME TO BE SATISFIED ZIA DESIGNS90 NEVER DISSAPPOINTED. I WOULD DEF USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. MY LOGO ISNT EXACTLY THE WAY I PICTURED IT... HOWEVER, I STILL LOVE IT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment