Sunday 29 November 2020

Design 3 Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello everyone!



Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Logo Design Gig.
 

I can design professional, modern, eye catching, creative etc. logo for your company/business, brand, offices etc. as per your requirements. 
 

I will design different logo choose your favorite one with free source file, I will complete the project in your time limit and with unlimited revisions and if you are not satisfy with my work so i have for you money back guarantee.



IN $10 (Basic Package)

=========================

I will provide you 3 HQ Premium concepts to choose+3D Mockup + JPG+PNG+Ai+PDF+EPS with Unlimited Revisions until you happy with final logo.




IN $25 (Standard Package)

=========================

I will provide you 4 HQ Premium concepts to choose+3D Mockup+Social Media Kit + JPG+PNG+Ai+PDF+EPS with Unlimited Revisions until you happy with final logo.




IN $40 (Premium Package)

=========================

I will provide you 5 HQ Premium concepts to choose+3D Mockup+Social Media Kit+Stationary + JPG+PNG+Ai+PDF+EPS with Unlimited Revisions until you happy with final logo.





You can see my packages and just leave me a message. :) 

Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was my first order on fiverr and I must say I was positively surprised by the service. The seller is very friendly and delivered the product on time. He sent 3 super concepts the next day and I requested couple of reviews which he implemented within hours. I am very satisfied with the final product. Will definitely buy his services again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!!! Thank you very much!!! :)

Seller's Response:

Communication was easy, he always listened to what I wanted, and was very polite! I asked for so many changes and he dealt with it every time, really quick! I was definitely annoying, asking for so much, but it never bothered him. Recommend!

Seller's Response:

Excellent! It was hard to choose just one design because I honestly loved them all but in the end I was able to get exactly what I needed for my business. I would highly recommend!

:

Outstanding Experience!!! Thank you very much!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment