Wednesday 4 November 2020

Design Dj, Producer, Band Logo











About:

Hello Artists! 

Hope you're doing well.



I'm Talha and I will design your DJ, Producer, Band & Event logo design professionally.



I am a professional logo designer providing logo service on Fiverr since 2015.



So why choose me and what you get :



  • Awesome DJ / PRODUCER / BAND LOGO
  • Adobe Illustrator Source file
  • High-Resolution TRANSPARENT PNG
  • High-Resolution JPEG
  • Quick Response Time

  

Important Note: 

Please contact me if you have any specific ideas or sketches for your logo.



Have a nice day!

Stay safe and stay healthy ;)



- Talha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work. I've seen many lazy logo designers slap a font and generic background, however this guy knows what hes doing. Looks very clean and professional, I'm super happy with the result!

Seller's Response:

Amazing! If I could give this guy 10 stars I would! I will definitely be using him again for future projects! He was incredibly helpful and was able to accommodate any and all requests I had! What an amazing artist!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Seller's Response:

Great working with Talhadogar, I've tried working with a few logo designers on Fiverr and it's never worked out as they've not listened to my brief or been able to achieve the artist vision I expected. Talhadogar delivered straight away, responded quickly and delivered fantastic work! Highly recommend, don't waste your time with anyone else on Fiverr.

:

Pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your great feedback! I really appreciate it




No comments:

Post a Comment