Sunday 1 November 2020

Design Creative Modern And Technology Logo











About:

Hey! Thanks for stopping by :)



All the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.



Looking for a CREATIVE, MODERN & TECHNOLOGY Logo Design for a fair price? Your search may just end here :) Let me help you to create a logo that will make your business grow...!



What you will get is:



  • Creative and modern logo designs
  • Strictly no clip art or raster graphics
  • Vector source files (Ai Eps and PDF)
  • Clear and quick communication
  • Premium details and quality
  • Editable vector source files
  • Free black & white versions
  • On time and fast delivery
  • A smile on your FACE :)



High-quality minimalist logo design based on initials, Graphics or both.



-----------

Check all the 3 packages and select the best one suits for your needs.

-----------



Important:

Before you make order check style of logos i do and i will not do work related to: 3D, sex, hemp, wine, religion, adult content, marijuana, whisky, cartoon or complex drawing/mascot illustrations.



-----------

Gig Rules: Please read the gig FAQs below.

-----------



Quality work and great customer service is my top priority, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



Regards,

Ahsan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hmmm,they do the work very fast,but the option3,4 is just like what i search by google…sorry that i cant give you all 5 stars…

Seller's Response:

A complete lie. I wish i could show the 3-4 concepts here to compare google. 3 stars is enough to show the truth. Unfortunately, very bad experience with this client and I would not recommend it to anyone!!

Seller's Response:

After reading a handful of reviews I went with this seller but the work looks like it was whipped up on canva - a stock image with words beneath. There was no creativity or graphic design. I would have been content if I paid $5 or $10 but for the gig price this is a waste of my money and I can't even use it. I feel duped. I encourage you to read more into the reviews.

Seller's Response:

The design was ok but not superb. I hired multiple designers to design my logo and this wasn't the best considering the price and the result.

:

He was trying to get two logos in the price of ONE :)... No free work!




No comments:

Post a Comment