Saturday 28 November 2020

Edit, Update, Modify, Transparent, Images To Vector,Png Logo











About:

★★★ EXPRESS 1 hour delivery + No extra charges for fast delivery ★★★


If you want to Edit,modify,Redesign,Update,Enhance Your existing logo Or New logo design then this gig is for you


What this Gig provides:



  • Transparent logo
  • Logo Editing
  • Recolor Editing
  • Logo Enhancing
  • Text Editng
  • Vector Tracing 
  • Alignment Fixing 
  • Change Color Scheme, RGB to CMYK or CMYK to RGB 
  • Convert any file to vector


Why you should hire me?


 ★ Service Online 24x7 hours


 ★ Mostly all orders are completed and delivered within 1 hours.


 ★ Unlimited revisions with each order.


 ★ All files are 100% print ready of all type.


 ★ All of your money will be fully refunded if you are not satisfied.


Note: (1) Message me If you want to know your Best
                Price and Express delivery
          (2) I accept orders in bulk also but you have
                to discuss it with me first via inbox.


If you like my service don't forget to save my gig by clicking on "Favorite" button from top right corner.


★★★★Service  Online 24x7 hours★★★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my easiest transaction on fivrr. zishansaifi009 is great to work with, he works fast, makes the transaction easy and gave me exactly what I ordered. I will be ordering from him again (literally today).

Seller's Response:

thanks for tip me ;)

Seller's Response:

Very patient and understanding of my description of the project request. Quick turnaround and very available to discuss during the process. Would certainly recommend.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect. Very patient in my request, he worked with me until it was right. I will definitely use his services again. Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment