Wednesday 11 November 2020

Unique Modern Versatile Flat Minimalist Business Logo Design And Redesign











About:

Hello everyone,



am a full time professional graphic designer.  I am offering professional versatile and minimalist business logo design logo-redesign-vectorize-modify-redraw-edit-update-revamp-or-any-changes-in-your-logo



If you want to check my previous work please visit my following link

 

☞ ☞ ☞ ☞    http://bit.ly/31P0vSD



Why me?



 ☞ I will provide you all the print resolution and a brand face for your business because most printing places/designers ask for these files(vectorfile/sourcefile).

☞ "The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and memorable. "

☞ I can design logos for any type of Business:

☞ The company, Website, Blog, Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc..

☞ Minimalist / Flat / Modern / Business / Badge / Luxury / Vintage /Minimal / Unique / Custom / Signature /Text / Icon etc



Please place an ORDER NOW...

Reviews


:

Great design, gave him something that I wanted, and told him to surprise me with some additional designs. came up with something much better than what I had in mind. Highly recommended.

:

I was very happy with the standard of work and professionalism! he was a pleasure to communicate with and was very responsive during the revisions process. I love the result!!!

:

Wow .! amazing love to work with you again

:

amazing Seller Great job

:

Awesome!!




No comments:

Post a Comment