Saturday 28 November 2020

Your Logo Within 6 Hours











About:

Check my Previews Works

https://logowithin6hours.blogspot.com/?view=snapshot



★★★ Types of Logos I Do ★★★

  1.  Flat/Minimal Logo
  2. Custom Logo
  3. Typographic Logo
  4. Icon Based Logo

★★ Pricing and Details ★★

     For $20 you will get: 3 Unique Concept (Flat, Minimal and transparent and jpg and vector file)

     For $40 you will get:  5 Unique Concept (All File Format+ Facebook/Twitter or Youtube Banner and profile design

      For $80 you will get:  7 Unique Concept (All file+psd+ vector file )+ Facebook, Twitter and Youtube Banner and profile design + Business Card+ Letterhead Design)



★★ Why You Will Chose Us:★★ 

 

  100% UNIQUE Concept

  All file format will be delivered to you.

  High Quality and Print Ready File format

  100% ON TIME DELIVERY

Without any hesitation you can put your ORDER or INBOX ME



Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had some challenges with the revisions in regard to how the results were numbered but the seller was unable to see them and didn't know what I was talking about when I made requested changes to "#5". The seller responded in a timely manner to my messages. The work was done in a timely manner as well. This seller was not ideal for my needs of a logo for a women's ministry as the majority of the initial designs sent did not really reflect my target market. We finally got there, but I feel this seller is probably best for simple, minimalistic (and masculine) designs.

Seller's Response:

thanks for good comments. but it was not my fault . there is no numbering system. sometimes it show different here in serial. so for this i ask for the exact image to send me. and i send it revision one day ago. but you dont noticed that

Seller's Response:

Very quick delivery of competently done logos. You will get them FAST, and they are great for the time taken to make them. Only real complaint I have is he will try to get you to pay more money right away. I had a really simple request so didn't need any more services. The simplest package says there's four revisions, which he did end up revising once but he wanted to sell me on paying more money. A bit annoying to do that. Still, delivers fast which is what you want. It's not Paul Rand quality but you're on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

i think some suggesting good things/package is not bad. i will try to improve

:

Nice work, start of the journey was quite good, and I was generous enough in giving him more time, but today suddenly he started giving a pushy feeling and in kindda rush, I didn't like that much. Moreover source files means all files, so whoever is only looking for psd/jpg, should understand we buy source here, along with creativity and ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment