Friday 2 August 2019

A Business Logo Design











About:

 Hi, Ar you Looking for a Modern Minimalist Logo ?
I am an expert full-time graphic designer with 10+ years of experience. I am offering creative and unique logo design service. I give full attention to make sure that all my clients get their dream designs exactly what they are looking for. All my designs are attractive and likely to get more attention. I offer great customer service and a commitment to excellence that combine to deliver high-class designs.
What did I offer?Modern Minimalist Logos.FREE Unlimited Revisions.Full Copyright Ownership.100% Money Back Guarantee.TOP NOTCH Quality Satisfaction.Reliable and Fast Communication.Final files for Web and Print materials.24 Hours Express Delivery (Includes Gig’s Extras)
Minimal,Professional,Minimalist,Unique,Modern,Creative,Flat,Luxury,Business,Company Logo Design.
Place your order now!100% you won’t be disappointed!
NOTE: Please contact me if you need other graphic design related works.Like: Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope, App Icon, Flyer, Poster, Leaflet, Brochure, Social Banner, Banner Ads, Roll Up Banner, Billboard, Book Cover.
Regards  YASI

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, very happy

Seller's Response:

Great job!

:

Great experience working with this seller. They were able to work with our design changes and the revision process was smooth. Thank you for being patient with us during this logo design process.

:

Fast service, good communication, I would use again. Thank you.

:

Thank you so much !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment