Sunday 11 August 2019

Design Heraldic And Luxury Logo











About:

If you need a Heraldic ,minimal, Luxury LOGO and a monogram logo, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like Winery, Jewelry, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now

I need from you:
1. Full name Company (main name)
2. Tagline or slogan
3. A sample of your favorite logo from my Portfolio or send me a sample idea form the web

UNLIMITED REVISIONS FOR ALL NECESSARY CHANGES :)

Reviews


:

Luciano was super easy to work, quick, efficient and when asked he provided his own creativity which was far superior than I was able to describe. Luciano was amazing and I would highly recommend him to everyone! Thank you Luciano!! I will definitely work with you again!!!

:

I am pleased with the final product. The pricing was very good too. If I have any further needs in the future I will contact him.

:

Awesome work and was super fast

:

outstanding performance!!!!!

:

The seller was fast & efficient! Will definitely work with them again!




No comments:

Post a Comment