Saturday 3 August 2019

Design Watercolor, Feminine Nd Signature Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hi there...
Welcome to my Gig!!!
I will Design Creative, Stylish Watercolor and Feminine logos for your Business! I do all Branding for your business!
What you will get

  • High resolution files
  • Creative and Unique designs
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Free mock up with every Desing

Reviews


:

Great to work with, met all my requirements and was very patient with all the revisions I requested. I love my logo and business card.

:

Very good experience. Seller listened to all my comments and was very patient doing alterations until I was happy.

:

Work done as expectation

:

thank you so much! Just what we wanted

:

She was amazing! Willing to modify things i wanted to change and delivered in a timely manner!




No comments:

Post a Comment