Saturday 26 October 2019

Design A Cute Character Mascot Logo











About:

READ THIS BRO

I am Rizal, Illustrator and graphic designer with 5 year experience in creating cool artwork and logo design

What do i need to start working?

- Name of your brand/company
- Detailed description of your Brand/Company
- Colors that are intended for the logo
- What kind of mascot d you want

100% Original, 100% Clean, 100% No template

NOTE: I ONLY ACCEPT MASCOT BASED ON LIVING THINGS LIKE ANIMAL, HUMAN, ETC

I'M NOT ACCEPTING OTHER THAN THAT. READ THIS

DONT ORDER SPACESHIP, BED, CAN, BOTTLE, SHIP, PLANE MASCOT ON ME. I'M NOT MAKING MASCOT BASED ON DEAD THING

AND PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER TO DISCUSS THE PROJECT.

Reviews


:

So happy! Just what I wanted! Adorable.

:

Had purchased from Rizalfaizzz before and was very happy with my previous purchase.

:

Good communication, delivered on time.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Perfect, thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment