Sunday 20 October 2019

Improve Your Old Logo











About:

Cao..Welcome to my Page :)

My Name is Superbejoo, I am Full Time online graphic designer since 2008.

On this service, I will help you to improve your current logo to more more and more Professional. You can use it for your brand, company, business, or just for your collection


Benefits:

  • Professional LOGO design
  • High Resolution
  • Full Color 
  • Full Copyright for the buyer
  • UNLIMITED REVISION
  • Satisfied Guarantee
  • Money Back Guarantee

Or do you need custom order ? Just inbox me

Or Check my another service:

https://www.fiverr.com/superbejoo


Reviews


:

Thank you so much! Love how you enhanced my designs!

:

Work may be good but too slow in response

:

quick answer and good work

:

Excellent Seller. Highly recommended !! A++

:

Absolutely fantastic! Well and truly delivered everything asked for, fabulous seller! Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment