Tuesday 22 October 2019

Design Hand Drawn Vintage,Country Cottage Rustic Logo Design











About:

Beautiful countryside inspired logo design.
(decorated with flowers, country garden)

A Logo design is very important in any business, I know how important the right image is to your business. I have been in the Graphic Design Industry for the last 8 years and have created logos for both large corporations and small one "man/woman" home businesses.

On this gig I will design a whimsical country logo. It's a great logo for industries like bakery, food, weddings, gardening, florist, photography, farmers market ecc.

If you have additional questions write me a message

Reviews


:

Communication was good but outcome was not as expected i had asked for colour. I was not able to respond in time though due to personal circumstances. Love the font and words but the picture is poor.

:

Looks great! Took all of my notes and delivered exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

:

was very cooperative and delivered exactly what I requested.

:

Awesome work! Very pleased!

:

Thank you for the design. Timely revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment