Wednesday 23 October 2019

Design A Modern Flat Minimal Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Huge discount for this weekend only. the prices will go back to original (20,45,65) on monday.
Brand Style guide gig going to be up soon. 
Hello!
I am Sarah, a professional logo designer and a creative director, with an experience of 7 years.
Due to my education in this field and 'on job experiences'  with several clients, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision.
Being a designer is not just a profession for me, it’s a passion.
Just Tell me your ideas and i'll surprise you with my talent!!
Looking forward for a great experience with you. 
What all i offer!
1. Unique and professional designs
2. Great customer experience
3. Willing to work above and beyond to reach to your satisfaction level
4. Unlimited revisions in all my packages
Please refer to FAQs for further clarification, please feel free to contact me if you need any clarification. 
Regards 
Sarah Jameel :-)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is polite, resposive and delivered the job before the deadline. Unfortunately, we didn't like the style of the logo.

:

Hi, Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. Unfortunately the buyer asked to copy a certain brand which i can not do because it would have been big problem for the buyer in future. however I provided the buyer with original design as per his initial requirements.

:

Sarah was excellent to work with. This is my first time using the FIVER site and I am extremely happy. I will definitely utilise Sarah's skills in the future and wouldn't hesitate in recommending her. Thank you Sarah :)

:

Sarah did an outstanding job designing a logo for me! She is very creative and great to communicate with, can highly recommend her!

:

I loved the sellers examples and her work was absolutely perfectly what I wanted. I am thrilled, thank you Sarah.




No comments:

Post a Comment