Monday 7 October 2019

Professional Cartoon Mascot Logo Design











About:

 Are you looking for professional eye catching mascot logo design for your company or your organization? If yes, welcome…! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.

My name is Dilani and I’m a professional graphic designer with 4 years of experience on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

 You will get in 24 hours, Eye catching mascot cartoon logo designs.

2000px X 2000px logo design in high resolution (300ppi) JPG or transparent PNG format.
All editable source files in AI EPS PDF or PSD format

100% money back guaranty

ORDER NOW

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work . Excactly brought my ideas to "paper"

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

he s the best! fast and nice prices! everytime again! thank you alot

:

Yes, the artist was able to incorporate my ideas into the design and finish it as I requested.

:

It was great working with him. He delivered exactly what we needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment