Friday 25 October 2019

A Minimalist Logo Design For Your Business











About:

welcome to my logo design gig.
A typeface can make or break brands!

Do you know a font speaks?
its a face of your business, its an identity,  it is YOU.

MUST KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER 
NAME: The 'NAME' of your company or brand is a RAW material for logo design, There is no point in expecting creative job unless your name is creative.

ICON / GRAPHIC / SYMBOL: Don't just say 'I like an apple icon'.. it depends on how you promote the brand.  99.9% will create only text logos (wordmarks).  because it will be Unique. I will design the TEXT & GRAPHIC integration. as per the request.

My creative services draw on an experience gained over 11 years working in the Advertising Agency in India. Over this time I've built up a knack for producing creatively original and professional work. 


NOTE: I AM NOT A CARTOONIST OR CARICATURE ARTIST, SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FOR CUSTOM CARICATURES OR CARTOON CHARACTERS

my portfolio before you order: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDRcLJ5

Reviews


:

very fast turnaround, very professional product and seller even included free product after the delivery of paid product as a gesture.

:

Knocked it out of the park on the first try. Even I asked for some minor revisions, I ended up choosing the original design. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

:

Logos King was very efficient on time and quality ideas. I had some revisions that they were quick to change and present to me.

:

Again took the services of logosking, and indeed he is the KING. Allways great quality, and never afraid to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer. See you on the next design

:

Like the times before, it was a pleasure to work with him again. He made drafts for a logo with very minimal information because we had no clue what we wanted ourselves and he delivered awesome work within hours! Will order again at any time.




No comments:

Post a Comment