Wednesday 9 October 2019

Design 3D Metallic Gold Logo For Your Business











About:

                                                                   WELCOME
I am an experienced and professional Graphic Designer who will design  eye catching logos in 3d Gold,Silver,chrome or Metallic.If you already have a 2d Design,then,i will convert it into 3d Gold,Silver,Chrome or Metallic in just 5$ (Please contact for complex designs,before the order is placed)
  BASIC PACKAGE:

  • 300 DPI Resolution
  • 3D file(with backround) 
  • JPG and PNG file (2d)
  • HD Resolution with 300 dpi

STANDARD PACKAGE
  • HD Resolution format(1000 pixels) at 300 dpi
  • 3d file(with backround)
  • jpg and png file(2d)
  • 1 alternate colour

PREMIUM PACKAGE

  • HD Resolution format(2000 PIXELS)
  • 3d Mockup
  • JPG(2D) file
  • Web Ready files
  • More than 1 alternate colour
  • .AI,EPS,SVG,VECTOR,Tiff,Bmp and PSD files
  • Social Media Kit
  •     Feel free to ask me any question about this GIG.I Will be Happy to answer you.For COMPLEX designs please CONTACT me in the INBOX or provide .AI FILE.I will provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS and still not satisfied then COMPLETE REFUND but please do not leave a Negative Review.Waiting for your positive Response.Have a good day.


                                                                           THANK You










Reviews


Seller's Response:

Designer Exceeded What i described what i was looking for, I gave him my idea and they went beyond what i was looking for, Thank you So much

Seller's Response:

It was so nice to work .Thank you..)

Seller's Response:

My third order and I'll always be back. Seller is very communicative and works hard to achieve exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure sir.Thank you..)

:

The designer was very responsive, patient and willing to accommodate my very specific requests. Also very willing to help me achieve my desired final designs across social media platforms, my logo and my stationary. The direction from my designer to add the royal blue to my logo made a world of difference in bringing it to life. I would definitely work with this designer again and give an A rating.




No comments:

Post a Comment