Tuesday 29 October 2019

Minimalist And Modern Logo Design











About:

More samples  {copy and past to your browser}

https://www.flickr.com/minimallogoss

Are you looking for a  unique and modern minimalist business logo designs services? You are the right place. I will do a clean modern flat business logo design.

I m a five-year experienced logo designer especially in minimalist flat logos, that all of my profile designs are done by me not copied like others. You can see my few samples on flicker gallery by using above URL.

you will get

  • unique and professional luxury  Minimalist business logo concepts.(for business or website or any others).
  • 100% original vector log0s [ no any copyright issues ] + fast delivery.
  •  High-Quality customer service and communication.
  •  Source files for pro package.
  •  All are unique creative professional and modern.
  •  Revisions until your satisfaction.
  •  Just order today and build your luxury brand.


Note:

✔ For any revision, we do take around  12- 24 hours. (always try to do ASAP)

specelist in 

Minimalist / Flat / Modern / Business / Badge / Luxury / Vintage /Minimal / Unique / Custom / Feminine / Signature /Mascot /Cartoon /Text / Icon / Hand Drawn designs



contact me for more. 

Thank you so much.
minimallog0s.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've now used this seller twice to design a logo and I'm very pleased with how it came out. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a logo...

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience A+++

Seller's Response:

Awesome Business logo. highly recommended. thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience thank you so much ❤️

Seller's Response:

I recommend this seller. Always helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment