Sunday 27 October 2019

Design 4 Great Logo In 12Hours











About:

LOGO design - Professional logo - Website logo - Corporate logo

Hi,
Welcome to my GIG.. 

This is SKay Designs. SKay Design can assure complete satisfaction. I don't want to talk about our creativity so I'm requesting you to please have look on my design and let my Designs to talk on behalf of me.... 

Here is my Portfolio Link. Here you can find some of my previous Logo design samples so 
Please have a look, hope you like..

Logo Design Samples :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/skaydesigns/

We'll provide you 3 compatible Logo Design samples in just $5. 

Unlimited Revisions ---- Original Editable Source Files For Free 

  • 3 Logo Design Samples For Only $5
  • No Clip-Art Used. 100% Custom Designs.
  • Great customer support
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Fast Turnaround
  • Expert Suggestions
  • Complete Web and Print Ready Formats for final files.
  • 110% Satisfaction


We are looking for your order to make you say WOW, So Please order now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any inquiry please contact with us, we are here for you (24 x 7).

Have a great Day.

Thank You
        Soniya....


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy and work

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

He is a nice guy I and he does great work I would highly recommend him. He also gave me four different logos to choose from. He is quick on doing revisions

:

Soniya has completed over 8 of my logos and I go to her each time for new logos, touch-ups, and anything I need! Great Job as always!

:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment