Sunday 27 October 2019

Design A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hello, my name is Jess and this is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.
If you are looking for quality you are in the right place.
I speak fluent English, have a graduate degree in Digital Arts
, and I'm an exclusive Fiverr Top Rated Seller !

Recent selected works

(Standard/Premium pack) : borydesign.tumblr.com 

ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.

Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs
?
-------------
- Get Custom Logo Designs.
- Superior details and quality.
- Get editable Source Files.
- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.
-------------

Why choose Me?
----------
- TRS with over 12k 5 Star Reviews
- High Quality
- Excellent Communication (Native English Speaker)

- Creative and Original
----------

Multiple Styles Available
----------
Luxury Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand-drawn | Feminine | Signature and more. 

Check Out My Extra Gigs !!!!
 Need something not mentioned in this gig description? Contact me.

IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the finished product. I would highly recommend working with these artists. They were professional, patient, and able to deliver on the changes that I requested throughout the process. The artists provided a quick turnaround time on completing the order. I would definitely work with him in the future. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the work and service, you are a premium client and deserved no less. Best, Jess.

Seller's Response:

I usually don't write reviews, but Jess definitely deserves it. I originally asked her help on one graphic and have now asked for a bunch more and don't plan on using anyone else. Seriously, she's good!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words and generosity, it means a lot to me. Best, Jess.

Seller's Response:

So happy with my logo! After multiple revisions, we reached the goal I had in mind! I will definitely be a return customer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment