Thursday 10 October 2019

Design A Professional Signature Logo Handwritten Or Text











About:

Get a timeless, nice, professional logo design
Impress your friends, clients & family! 

Why me?

  1. Trusted Seller, I've been on Fiverr since 2011
  2. Quick communication
  3. Logo design expert 
  4. Good taste

IMPORTANT

  • Feel free to ask before you order if you have any questions
  • I can also vectorize your hand drawn signatures. 
  • Yes I can add simple Drawings for an extra cost
  • SOCIAL MEDIA KIT includes: 4 profile pictures: Facebook,Instagram, Twitter & Youtube. AND 3 Cover Images.
  • Get a business card too!


-- Happy to help! GET YOUR LOGO NOW :)

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Typography | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing. I

:

Karyface1 did an excellent jog. I've used her multiple times for logo design

:

...........

:

wow... you requested that logo like that... what a terrible experience

:

Really happy with my logo thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment