Tuesday 29 October 2019

Create You An Awesome Logo











About:

For Origami, Polygonal or Geometric Logos please order on my other Gigs which are meant for such purpose.

For any kind of query you can contact me any time. If you are Confused in Package Selection Contact me I will Help you.

The Basic Package is only for Simple Designs, For designs Like in most of my Gig Images, Please select the Standard or Premium Package.

  • I Will Provide 3 - 4 Designs Initially If you don't have any Idea of what Kind of Logo You want. 

  • If you have an idea of what you want as a Logo Then I will convert that Idea in to a reality in the most Professional way Possible.

  • I will Deliver 1 Final Logo (Multiple Font Arrangements Allowed) that you will like of all the ideas, for an Extra design you have to Purchase the Gig Extra.

  • I will provide full Support To You as Your Friend, And I will Work to achieve your Full Satisfaction.

  • I can Provide all kind of Graphic Designing Service, And all my work will be Eye Catching & Professional, So don't Hesitate to as Ask.

  • Contact me for any other query. Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Has the patience of a saint with my requests and provided helpful suggestions. We collaborated together to create a logo that I was satisfied with.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thanks A Bunch

Seller's Response:

Our agency hired Kaixx8 to create a logo for our client. Working with him was awesome. He worked so hard to make our client happy. We had many revisions and he did exactly what we asked, every time. Will absolutely be working with him again and again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thanks A Bunch for the Review and the Tip.

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and delivered what we needed. Clean and simple logos as we requested. Would consider using again for more logo work. Thanks for the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment