Monday 7 October 2019

Create Your Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my outstanding gig!

I am Nur shohan, full time freelancer at graphic design. I can make all kinds of logos for you. I will design a unique, modern, minimal, creative, new style and professional  eye catching LOGO for your business or website. So you are at the perfect place. Your satisfaction, My success!
Welcome to my services!,
Provide in $20:-


>> 2 Original  Logo Concept
>> Unlimited Revision
>> Revision will send within 24 hours
>> JPG +Transparent + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPI 


 
Provide in $50:-

>> 4 Original Logo Concept
>> Unlimited Revision
>> Revision will send within 12 hours.
>> JPG +PNG Transparent + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source file + Editable VECTOR file!


Provide in $100:- 

>> 6 Original Logo Concept
>> Unlimited Revision
>> Revision will send within 6 hours
>> JPG +Transparent + 3D Mockup + High Resolution 300 DPi + Source file with Editable VECTOR file! + PDF+ PSD + Social Media kit + Stationary Design.


I suggest the usual and premium package with Vector supply file! (first-class for Printing)
Do not wait anymore, PLEASE Try me once! Order now and You will get your own logo in 24 hours. Thanks

Reviews


:

Always great.

:

Nur Shohan always goes above and beyond to deliver excellent work in a timely manner. I don't ever bother looking elsewhere as he always delivers and exceeds expectations.

:

Always fast and professional

:

This guy is a very good designer he makes sure everything is correct right down to the very last detail.

:

Great work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment