Wednesday 30 October 2019

Create Your Holiday Logo Design











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Gig!
I will help you to to make your holidays more special with designing a unique and creative logo design!
i am a professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER with a long time work experience.I will come up with a special nice looking logo that you can print on your business cards or t.shirts or anywhere you want!
There are 3 different packages that i offer for a design and each package have different quality of design and different files included 
please compare gig packages and select the best package!
feel free to contact me if you have any question i will reply you asap
Thanks!

Reviews


:

A great designer He asks for my ideas and what I envision and then created some fantastic logos. He is easy to work with and he works hard to achieve your goals. I will definitely use him again.

:

very good.

:

Perfect that is amazing !!!

:

Fast to react and delivers what was agreed on.

:

quick delivery and creative design.. as agreed




No comments:

Post a Comment