Monday 28 October 2019

Design Fashion Boutique And Glitter Logo











About:

Are you looking for awesome logo for your business let me know details about your logo.
Place order,
I will make a awesome boutique fashion logo for you.

My offers:-

•Professional design
•Fast Delivery
•Good communication with customers
•High resolution image size
•Unlimited revisions

If you have any questions before you purchase please send me a message and I will be happy to help!
Thanks.

Reviews


:

Soriya is very talented, she gave us what we were looking for without a lot of information from our end. Will do business again with her.

:

Amazing work absolutely love the design

:

Thank you !!

:

highly creative. did my logo as i have directed.

:

Excellent experience Work as I demand




No comments:

Post a Comment