Wednesday 23 October 2019

Design Professional Signature Logo











About:

Impress your friends and clients with a personal signature logo in pictures, letters, business card, website, etc. I will design your signature in Black and white or colors of your choice with transparent background (PNG). Therefore you can place it anywhere easily

                                        ORDER NOW!!

MPORTANT

  • ASK before you order if you have any questions
  • It's NOT A HANDMADE DESIGN... I USE FONTS
  • I DON'T ADD DRAWINGS, GRAPHICS. ONLY TEXT 

  
WHAT I NEED: 

  • Name or business / Short title / 2 initials (Less text, looks better)
  • Choose a text style from my GIG/Portfolio (script, initials, block text)                                                                                                                                                                                              THANKS

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great work, communicated to complete order to please my vision for the logo

:

I don’t see no bird on my logo, as was requested. But I think you get what you pay for. My fault.

:

yes great communication

:

Work was really good I liked it 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment