Tuesday 8 October 2019

Painted Eyecatching Watercolor Logo











About:

Hi!  
Are you looking for amazing typography WATERCOLOR logo? not getting your requested one & wasting your time and money then you landed at right GIG.


GIG Highlights:
* Watercolor at background
* Handwritten Font
* Quality work in vector form
* Money back guarantee
* Multiple revisions
*JPG as well PNG file.

Important Note:
*Three different packages available you can select any as according to your choice.
*
 If you need other files i will charge Extra for the other files.
* You can all buy full copyright document of your logo.
I suggest to discuss the project in inbox before placing the order.
* Sometimes order can be late (sorry in advance) due to workload so be patience when your order in a queue.
* If you have any problem with design please discuss with me before leaving a negative review.
*It is my first priority to provide you quality work.

Now what are you waiting for?? Go ahead and Place your Order.

thanks :)

Reviews


:

very pleasent

:

Thank you for your patience and for bringing my vision to life!

:

She creates beautiful flowers.

:

She was great! Answered all of my questions and fixed every little detail of my logo!

:

Amazing as always! Will always use Ella as my designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment