Monday 21 October 2019

Design Unique And Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Welcome to my logo gig!

I love to design your all kinds of Logos. Let me help you and get your business looking the way you want it too!

What you will get in this gig!
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Web and Print ready 300dpi final logo files.
  • Highest quality Transparent PNG, JPEG, and All Editable vector, Source Files ( Please check my packages ).

Why Choose me?
  • Over 7 years of experience
  • Creative, Professional and Unique designs
  • No clip-art, No copy, 100% Unique.
  • Quick response for all your messages
  • 24/7 Friendly service and Lifetime support 
  • Fast and on time delivery
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. 

So why are you waiting? Just order now! :)

If you have any question, please read the FAQ's below and it's not enough feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
Manoj

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very patient and communicative during the process.

Seller's Response:

Thanks oscardaceituno!, it was great working on this project, we keep in touch. Excellent customer.

Seller's Response:

I always come back to Manoj2016 - this is my 4th logo with him!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for compliment and it was my pleasure to work for you.

Seller's Response:

nice work....




No comments:

Post a Comment