Tuesday 29 October 2019

2 Modern Business Logo Design Within 24Hrs











About:

If you're looking for a fresh, professional, creative, unique, clean, custom logo design for your Company, Blog, Website, Business, Apps. you are at the right place!


Few of my amazing works. Please check my portfolio here.  https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8tjbpE


I have more than 5 years of experience in modern logo design and also graphic design. Client satisfaction is my utmost priority. I look forward to working with you.


Each day I offer random bonuses and offers to new orders!


I can design:


Professional / Signature / Hand Written / Minimalist / Vintage / Business / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Real Estate logos.


Why trust me and benefits you get?  

  • Continued support after the delivery of final product
  • Unique and clean designs
  • Professional and creative logo
  • 2-3 concepts of logo design
  • Willing to help you with UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Free original source files PSD, JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, TIFF, or any other file
  • Fastest Delivery in less than 24 hours
  • 100% customer satisfaction


If you need other graphic materials ( banner, cover, booklet, business cards etc.) please feel free contact me.

Thank you. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very professional and easy to work with. I'm so happy with my logo highly recommend. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Clear expectations and very pleasant to work with. Thank you for feedback and nice TIP. It was great pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Seller provided more than expected and I really appreciate it! It was great working with the seller and would definitely use again! Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. :) :)

Seller's Response:

Clear expectations and very pleasant to work with. Thank you.. It was great pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Awesome!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment