Monday 7 October 2019

Design And Create A Beautiful, Professional Logo











About:

Message me to talk about your specific needs.

Not only will I produce an end product that you're happy with, I'll also provide you with a high level of service, communication, and respect. I am very easy to work with- responsive & friendly as well as good at listening and taking on feedback.

If you're looking for a seller who will keep you in the loop, talk to you about the process, share ideas, discuss feedback, and listen to you, look no further!

I will require some info from you, this can be a full detailed brief, a short summary of your business, a description of the feelings you wish to evoke, colour preferences, or anything in between. I will take as much or as little direction as you wish to give, but please bear in mind that the more detailed and precise your description, the closer my designs will be to what you have in mind! 

Stationery Designs: Business card, letterhead, email signature

Social Media: Profile pictures, cover image designs

I reserve the right to share my graphic design process and (unless you opt out of sharing the final work in my portfolio) finished pieces to promote my services on social media.

Reviews


:

Great work as always!

:

Gemma always delivers! I had some big medical issues during this order and Gemma stuck with me the whole way. I guarantee that if you hire this woman you'll never be disappointed, no matter what!

:

Gemma was lovely to work with and the work was great too!

:

Flexible and prepared to rework until she delivers as per your requirements. Appreciate the time invested and taken to produce a quality result. Thanks Gemma.

:

Gemma is amazing! Always takes the time to know what you're looking for, and always willing to go the extra mile for her customers! Five stars all the way




No comments:

Post a Comment