Saturday 19 October 2019

A Logo For Fire And Heating Business











About:

Here is what I offer..

I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity in Vector (.ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG

  •  3000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG(HD file on demand)
  •  A different concept if not happy with the initial one.
  •  Great communication and promptness.
  •  Original content, no overused fonts, professional colour schemes.
  •  All files i.e AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, PNG, SVG.
  •  Designs from scratches.
  •  No Clip art is used
  •  Express Delivery
  •  Friendly Communication.
  •  COPYRIGHTS CONTRACT 5 PAGES..(see gig extras) 
  How it works? 
  • You can place the order and provide me some info on the order page.
  • You can send me winning design then I can provide you final files.
     
WHY ME AND 
benefits you get?
Less than 1 Hour Response Time
TOP  Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
Team WORK
Swift and Reliable Communication
24/7 FAST Response
100% Money back Guarantee

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great communication and work. highly recommended.

:

This is my second time doing business with this seller and I'm always impress, with the quality and also the attention to deal

:

They deliver what I'm looking for every order.

:

done business before




No comments:

Post a Comment