Sunday 27 October 2019

Design Logo For You











About:

TopRated seller handpicked by Fiverr. 

Hello,

This gig is for any Complex logo design you want.

What my customers say about me :
"True artist! xer0x_design is really great at translating our conversations into graphics that surpass every expectation. Totally responsive and a pleasure to work with. Will definitely hire again and you should too! " and much more

I can design any type of logo, new style logo, badge, creative, unique and professional logo

  • what you will get is...

      HIGH-QUALITY logo designs
  • High-Resolution design with Transparent background
  • high-quality JPG and PNG image sizable to any length  
  • SOURCE FILE 
  • VECTOR FILE
  • social media kit 
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS

if you have any questions feel free to message me 
Also, check my other gigs.

Regards:
 xero_xDesign
your graphic / logo designer  

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for all your patiences. Xero was willing to work with me and gave me the chance to suggest revisions to the work/logo. Thanks so much!!

:

We choose seller because of his experience and recommendations of other customers. Communication with seller was good. At the end it was a little bit difficult to get the right files. Overall we were satisfied.

:

Very Pleased with the concept. It was something we had not thought of. It is always good to get a fresh perspective.

:

Really Good

:

Great job, worked to get a final product to my liking no issues 10/10 would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment