Wednesday 30 October 2019

Professional Business Logo Design











About:

If you are looking for a Modern  & Professional logo for your business/company than you are on right place.
I am young and professional Graphic Designer and working in this field for many years. I am providing best services on FIVERR.com.I will make sure 
you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Every design will be unique which will identify and represent your company/business/brand. 

 My Services..... 

✔   Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction 
✔   Express Delivery 

✔   Free 3D Mockup
✔   All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI
     or any other file types you would require.

✔   100% money back guarantee
✔   Professional and Fast Communication 
✔   Complete Satisfaction

Note: No mascot or 3D logos. 

✔  My target is reliability, customer satisfaction. Because your satisfaction is my success.

✔ I will address the exact needs of the customer to provide the outclass result.

✔ If you have any question about my gig you can ask before placing the order. I will be highly obliged to give you the right answer.

Reviews


:

A really enjoyable and exciting experience. Fast response, with a willingness to make sure that the design was spot on.

:

Honey is quick to respond and always of good cheer. Talented too! I can't stop buying logos from Honey! :)

:

Very patient willing to work with you every step of the way until you’re happy! Amazing work would recommend to anyone!

:

Responsive seller

:

Very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment