Tuesday 29 October 2019

Design A Mascot Or Cartoon Logo











About:

I'm a professional,innovative and highly creative graphic designer, expert in logo 

Why you need to order this gig:
-------------
- Professional !
- High Quality and Fast Delivery
- Creative and Original !
- Free revisions
-  Different design 
-------------
What you will receive with this Gig?

? Unique logo concepts
? You can have files .AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, SWF, TIF,PDF 
? Quality customer service and communication.
? 100% satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back !

RECOMMENDED: 
I recommend getting the vector files!  [AI , PSD, PDF , EPS (You can choose)]
With them you can: change size, color, enlarge and never lose quality. etc.
Most printing places and other ask for these files.

What the Seller needs to start the work:

please clarify some question,
1. what is the name of company, what is tagline?
2. what is the company background/work?
3.what style you like word mark, image base?
4. who are the target audience?
5. who are the main competitors?
6. what is the massage you want to say your client through this logo?
7. what color you like most for your logo?
8. do you have any sample to know your taste?
9. do you have existing logo design?
10. do you like any animal to your logo if yes explain why?

Reviews


:

This is awesome! Actually went out of comfort zone to try something new for me and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

:

Zona_creative did an outstanding job on my character. It is exactly how I imagined it in my head. Great work and I would definitely recommend - or buy again the next time I need a design. Thank you so much friend!

:

Great Job on Logo!

:

Great Customer Service and Fast!

:

The designer is Excellent! I have used them as my go to for complicated designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment