Tuesday 29 October 2019

Design Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hello !
Welcome to my Gig ,

Are you looking for  Hand Drawn LOGO style ?
lets do with me

I like made logo in vintage and handmade style. You can offer photos, sketches and ideas. I will make a logo in my style. Original art's sketches handmade use in creating a logo design.

You will Get:
Handdraw Logo 
  • Deliverable files will be PNG/JPG Hand draw 
  • Black & White or color Hand draw Logo
  • Friendly communication and fast response
  • High Quality image (3000px x 3000px) Hand draw 
  • 100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like the logo

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY:
  1. Name & Taglinee of your company / bussiness
  2. Detailed informations about your company / bussiness

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Hand drawn custom work

:

Very easy to work with and very responsive. Will definitely work with again.

:

Nice and fast seller! Thanks!

:

Great communication and revised my design to my specifications




No comments:

Post a Comment