Saturday 26 October 2019

Create Medical, And Health Care, Logo











About:

Hi Everyone,
   
 Welcome to my Medical, And Health Care, LOGO
  design gig on Fiverr.com

I'll serve you unique and very professional & clean design. I will Design Creative and custom LOGO specially, Medical / Hospitals / Dental / Clinics / Pharmaceuticals / Labs / Health Care  / Fitness. It'll be modern, eye catching, unique Logo.

Basic Gig includes:

1. One logo Concept based on your creative brief / project details.
2. Deliver in JPEG and PNG
3. Friendly Customer Support
4. Satisfaction Guarantee
5. Unlimited Revisions 
6. Friendly Service
7. Lifetime Support  

If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief.

     Click the BIG green button to Order now!


Feel free to contact me  I'm always available :)

Regards,
Designszone

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and great, thanks!

:

I ordered a logo for my start up business and I loved the final product.

:

Great job and great speed!

:

Great work! very prompt in making changes and easy to work with

:

Designer couldn't design specific request. I question the authenticity of his sold designs




No comments:

Post a Comment